1) For admission in law courses (B.A.LL.B. 5 years & LL.B. 3 years) students must appear & pass the CET examination conducted by the Govt.of Maharashtra from the academic year 2016*17, (Note-Govt.circular No,:CET2015/PK369.Mashi-2) dated 04/12/2015 (www.dmer.org).
2) The student should take admission through online processes by loging on the college website (www.snbplaw.com) and required to collect the prospectus from the office of the college.
3) Scoring result of CET & Duty filled an application froms with attachment of required document, addressed to Principal, S.E.Society's, SNBP Law College, Sant Dnyaneshwar Naar, MHADA Colony, Morwadi, Pimpri,Pune(MH) 411018 are required to be submitted in college office by the student in person.
4) Application form fees & admission fees should be sent by Demand Draft of any nationalized bank drawn in favour of "SNBPLawCollege,Pimpri,Pune" should be sent along with application form.
5) The students should write their name,address and contact number on the backside of Demand Draft.
6) Incomplete forms will not be considered. All students who have taken admission provisionally, due to non-availability of documents etc.,their admission shall be cancelled due to non-submission of documents within stipulated time,
7) All the rules and regulations of competent authority like BCI , Maharashtra Government, UGC & University etc. is applicable for taking an admission to the course.
8) Admission committee is the sole discretionary power for the final conformation of admission.
9) All Admission will be provisional subjectto the approval by the Principal and Savitribai Phule Pune University Pune,on confirmation of the eligibility of the candidates.
10) Students should carry all the documents in original as mentioned in the form and should submit duly attested photo copies of all the relevant documents at the time of interview.
11) The full fees shall be paid by demand draft of Nationalized Banks only drawn in the name of "SNBPLawCollege"as described in the fee structure.
12) Foreign students seeking admission to this college should contact the International Student Center at the Savitribai Phule Pune University Pune for obtaining the letter of admission, and admissions to foreign students will be granted only after producing the letter of admission.
13) It is compulsory for either of the Parents/Local guardian to accompany the applicant at the time of admission procedure.
14) It is mandatory to submit a copy of any of the following permanent address proof of the Mother / Father/Guardian of the applicant - (a) Aadhar card (b) Electricity Bill (c) Driving License (d) Ration Card (e) Passport (f) Voter's Identity card (g) TelephoneBill
15) Anti-ragging affidavit is mandatory to be submitted at the time of admission.
16) Cancellation of admission and refund of fees shall be as per the norms of Savitribai Phule Pune University.
NOTE:WE DO NOT TAKE ANY CAPITATION FEES,ANDWE DO NOT ENTERTAIN ADMISSION THROUGH ANY AGENTS OR EDUCATIONAL FRANCHISEES